ANAB Accreditation Rules (ARs) represent positions taken or policies established on operational issues related to ANAB ISO/IEC 17021 programs. By reference, ARs are incorporated into the ANAB documents for accreditation programs for CBs. ARs are controlled documents. Any copy printed from this site is considered uncontrolled and should be identified as such. The issue date of the current version (followed by the implementation or effective date if different) is indicated in parentheses.
Please note: The ARs were rebranded as of 2015/01/01 but the revision dates were unchanged unless a new version was published as of that date.
1. Application of IAF MD 3:2008 for ASRP (2016/01/22)
3. Combined Use of ANAB Symbol and IAF MLA Mark (2014/01/01)
4. Management Systems Integration (2014/01/01)
6. Implementation of IAF MD 12 (2016/11/18)
7. Significant Environmental Aspects and Impacts (2014/01/01)
11. Suspension of Accreditation by Management Staff (2014/01/01)
15. ANAB-KAB Cooperation (2014/01/01)
37. Accreditation Program for Preparedness Management Systems and PS-Prep (obsolete - replaced by ARs 51-54)
38. Accreditation Program for TL 9000 (2017/01/01)
50. Transition to ISO/IEC 17021-1 from ISO/IEC 17021 (2016/01/05)