This course has been designed to educate forensic service providers about the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the development of the ISO/IEC 17025 Standard, the ANAB forensic accreditation program and requirements as well as provide tips for how to read and interpret ISO/IEC 17025. In addition, the course will provide information regarding the planning and activities to consider when preparing for formal application for an ISO/IEC 17025 assessment.
- Gain information regarding ISO, the development of ISO standards and ANAB
- Acquire knowledge regarding key quality concepts of continuous improvement and effectiveness
- Familiarize participants with the structure and content of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and the ANAB forensic accreditation requirements AR 3125 and provide a few tools for understanding and interpreting the accreditation requirements
- Gain an understanding of the role of an accreditation body, the ANAB accreditation process and the benefits of accreditation
- Acquire the knowledge needed to assist your own laboratory with preparing for an ANAB accreditation assessment
Self-paced Modules and Pricing Structure
The web-based version is composed of five modules presented as web-based seminars through an online platform, Mindflash. Each module is designed to take approximately one to one-and-a-half hours to complete. However, participants can move at their own pace.
After registering and beginning a module, it will be open for three calendar days. Once you begin a module, you can open and close the session as often as you like within those three calendar days. An orientation guide and link to the training will be emailed to the registrant.
||Understanding ISO and the Development of ISO/IEC 17025
||ANAB History, the Accreditation Process, and the ANAB Accreditation Program
||Tips for Applying ISO/IEC 17025:2017
||Review of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANAB Requirements for Forensics, Sections 1-6
||Review of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANAB Requirements for Forensics, Sections 7-8
|Registration Fee: $500 for all five modules!
Registration and Billing Information:
Amy Levasseur, Program Assistant,
Private On-site Training
The ISO/IEC 17025 Preparation for Forensic Service Providers training is also available as an on-site course. Private on-site courses are a great option for organizations that have several staff members who need training. Contact us at email@example.com or 414-501-5455 for more information.